The property principally comprises two inter-linked buildings which are Listed Grade II*. They were constructed originally in 1833 as the regional headquarters for the National and Provincial Bank .
Earlplace refurbished the upper floors and created prestigious offices. The majority of the remainder is let on a long lease to Marstons plc.
Following a series of new lettings the property was sold to Nurton Developments in December 2007 for just under £5 million.